Combined General Meeting of June 24, 2021: All resolutions
Combined General Meeting
of 24 June 2021
All resolutions submitted to a vote are adopted
Paris, June 24, 2021: MRM (Euronext code ISIN FR0000060196), a real estate investment company specializing in commercial real estate, held its Annual General Meeting today at 10:00 am behind closed doors at its head office, under the chairmanship of François de Varenne, Chairman of the Board of ‘administration.
The Bureau was also made up of two scrutineers appointed by the Chief Executive Officer, acting on delegation from the Board of Directors: SCOR SE represented by Karina Lelièvre, and Valérie Ohannessian, both directors and shareholders of MRM. Marine Pattin, Financial Director, has been appointed Secretary of the Bureau.
The Bureau notes, on the basis of the correspondence and proxy votes received, that the participating shareholders represent 65.06% of the shares comprising the share capital and enjoying the right to vote, and that the meeting is therefore considered valid. .
The General Meeting was broadcast live on the Company’s website (www.mrminvest.com> Finance> Shareholders> General Meetings). A recording is available by clicking on the following link: MRM General Assembly – Audio webcast. A presentation was also posted online today on the MRM website.
The Company did not receive any written questions from the shareholders.
The Combined General Meeting approved all the resolutions submitted to it, in particular:
- In the ordinary part of the meeting:
- The 2020 annual and consolidated accounts;
- Allocation of the income for fiscal year 2020 and payment of cash bonuses of € 0.05 per share;
- The renewal of the directorships of François de Varenne, Brigitte Gauthier-Darcet and SCOR SE;
- All resolutions relating to the compensation of corporate officers;
- Authorization to be given to the Board of Directors for the Company to purchase its own shares as part of the share buyback program.
- In the extraordinary part of the meeting:
- Authorization to be given to the Board of Directors to cancel the shares acquired by the Company under the provisions of Article L. 22-10-62 of the French Commercial Code;
- Authorization to be given to the Board of Directors to allocate free existing shares and / or to be issued to employees and / or certain corporate officers of the Company or related companies or economic interest groups with cancellation of the right preferential subscription of shareholders;
- Delegation of authority to the Board of Directors, which may be subdelegated to the Chief Executive Officer, concerning the consolidation of shares, comprising the allocation of 1 new ordinary share with a par value of € 20 for 20 ordinary shares held with a par value of € 1.
MRM reminds that payment to shareholders for fiscal year 2020 is scheduled for July 2, 2021 with an ex-dividend date of June 30, 2021.
The detailed results of the votes on the resolutions are available on the Company’s website: www.mrminvest.com.
At its meeting following the Ordinary General Meeting, the Board of Directors reappointed François de Varenne as Chairman of the Board.
Second quarter sales and 2021 half-year results are expected on July 30, 2021 before market close.
MRM is a listed real estate investment company that owns and manages a portfolio of businesses in several regions of France. Its majority shareholder is SCOR SE, which holds 59.9% of the capital. MRM is listed on compartment C of Euronext Paris (ISIN: FR0000060196 – Bloomberg code: MRM: FP – Reuters code: MRM.PA). MRM opted for SIIC status on January 1, 2008.
For more information:
5, avenue Kléber
75795 Paris Cedex 16
T +33 (0) 1 58 44 70 00
| Isabelle Laurent, OPRG Financial
T +33 (0) 1 53 32 61 51
+33 (0) 6 42 37 54 17